News

Imam e Kaaba announce resumption of Hajj and Umrah soon

Hajj and Umrah

The Saudi Ministry of Hajj and Umrah is preparing to open the two Holy Places for the public. Sheikh Abdul Rehman Al-Sudais, Chief of the Haramain Presidency, said in a statement that the Haram Sharif will soon be opened for Umrah, Tawaf, and prayers.

He said that all Muslims will soon be able to visit the Holy Shrine of the Holy Prophet (PBUH). Sheikh Abdul Rehman Al-Sudais said that the worshipers have to strictly follow the precautionary measures to enter the two Holy Shrines.

It should be noted that to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, the entry of worshipers from the public into the two Holy Places was banned last month.

Limited persons were allowed to enter for the Tawaf of Baitullah Sharif and only the staff working in the Haram participated in the prayers while the principle of social distance during the prayers was also strictly followed.

On the other hand, the same procedure was followed in the Prophet’s Mosque and only a limited number of staff were attending the prayers. Now, great news is that Hajj and Umrah will soon resume for the public.

A protective wall has been raised around the Kaaba due to the coronavirus, which was previously closed due to security measures.
Due to the epidemic, iftar dinners are also banned in Masjid-ul-Haram and Masjid-e-Nabawi during Ramadan.

Also Read Top News of Today:

PM Imran Khan, Iranian President Discuss COVID-19 Crisis On Phone

Donald Trump, White House Unfollow Modi On Twitter

Ogra recommends reduction in Petroleum prices from May 1

Army Chief Qamar Bajwa Visits Forward Troops Along LOC

Tags

About the author

Hadi Hassan

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment

Follow infotainment

Get Latest News